Sunday, June 30, 2013

Weekend creativity with. Grapic45

I met with a friend in Albany last week and we spent some time shopping and creating.  I had previously won some Graphic45 Secret Garden paper and used this time to create some spring albums.  The first album is a Kaisercraft album that I've had in my stash for a long time.  I played around with some crackle technique and metallic paint and patina...this paper is Fab!!

The second album is from Maya road; thought this little garden gate would again be perfect for a spring album....I'm thinking of putting pictures of the flowers from my garden on this one...like??







I'm actually working on a third album...yes, I know...but I'm not sick of the paper and I still have more to use!





3 comments:

  1. Your Secret Garden album turned out so beautifully! WOW you have done a great job on it! I too have these papers but I have not used them and I just ordered the new Steampunk paper packet. I guess I am just a paper collector, I need to get my butt in gear and use them! I know what you mean about not being tired of those papers, IDK how one could get tiered of them?
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. I love your secret garden album wow...beautiful work here.I love the papers too .
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful work, Jeanne! Just gorgeous!
    -Lori Kingston

    ReplyDelete